Are you struggling to quit an application that was got frozen or struct on your Computer? If yes, then you’ve arrived at the right destination. Quitting a frozen application is still a struggling task for some people. And this is due to the insufficient storage of your system and insufficient storage of your system’s RAM. If the application is getting stuck on your system, then the system will not accept any of your responses. By the time, you don’t know how to quit those applications immediately. For that reason, I’ve got a solution to force quit a frozen application on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook.
Quitting an application or forcing an application to close immediately will not occur any damage to your system. So no need to get fear about force quitting an application. Lets now wrap out the article.
Table of Contents
1. Force Quit an application on Windows:
Here’s a solution for force quitting an application that was frozen on Windows. The process is very simple and you can do it in minutes. For that, you just need to open a Task Manager and then need to stop the running application. For working this process, you need to press a combination of keys. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do this process.
- First, press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- After that, 5 options will appear, in that click Task Manager option.
- Then choose the application which you want to come out from it.
- Finally, click End Process to force quit the application.
2. Force Quit an application on Mac:
As like the before mentioned way, for force quitting the application on Mac is also an easy and simple process. The process is the same as done for Windows, but there will be only changed and that is the change in the combination of the key. It is not the hardest task to quit an application. Follow the below-mentioned task to do the process.
- First, press Option+Command+Escape.
- And this is similar to doing on Windows.
- After that, choose the Force Quit option from the Apple Menu which will appear at the upper left corner.
- Then finally select the application and click the Force Quit option to close that application quickly.
3. Force Quit an application on Chromebook:
We’ve seen force quitting an application for both Windows and Mac. And now, we can see how to force quit an application on Chromebook. The procedure is very simple and can be done with ease. Here also there will be a change in the combination of keys. But this Chromebook is quite simple as Windows and the process will be identical. When you are troubled by some applications, by the time we need to end the task by opening the Task Manager option. Follow the steps which I’ve mentioned below to get an elaborate clarification.
- First, press Shift+Escape.
- This combination of keys will open a Task Manager.
- After that, select the application which you need to close.
- Finally, click the End process option to end the running application.
I’m concluding this article by telling the summary in brief. This article is all about explaining “How to force quit an application” and here in this article, I’ve mentioned for Windows, Mac, and Chromebook. The procedures are explained simply and you can do these processes with ease. Just follow the simple steps to quit an application. And I hope this article will be helpful to the people who’s system’s application got frozen. With this, I’m concluding my article.