A few years before forwarding messages in Whatsapp has no limitation. But after an update, the Whatsapp has restricted the limit to share forward messages up to 5 members only. If you want to forward messages more than 5 members and above, then this article will be helpful to you. Here, I’ve found two ways to forward messages to more than 5 members. These two ways are very simple and you can do with ease by following a few instructions.
This article explains about forwarding messages to more than 5 members in WhatsApp in just two simple ways. Now let’s jump out to our list to find out that two ways.
How to Forward Messages in WhatsApp to more than 5 members?
|1. Forward Whatsapp Messages to more than 5 members by creating a broadcast in WhatsApp.|
|2. By using Mods or using third-party apps, you can forward WhatsApp messages to more than 5 members.|
1. Forward messages by creating a Broadcast in WhatsApp
This way gives you a solution for forwarding messages to more than 5 members. The method is fully done inside Whatsapp. The process is just creating a Broadcast in your WhatsApp account and including members to whom you’ll send forward messages regularly. But people who didn’t save your number to their contacts, they won’t receive any broadcast messages that you’ve sent. It is a legal way and without using some mods or other third-party app. So that your device won’t be affected.
How to create a Broadcast in WhatsApp?
- First of all, Go to your WhatsApp.
- Click three vertical dots which was located on the top right corner.
- There you can find more options, click the New Broadcast option.
- Add members and finalize to create the new broadcast.
- Finally, after creating a new broadcast, you can send forward messages to whom you’ll send those messages regularly.
And that’s it, you can send forward messages to more than 5 members by creating a new broadcast in your WhatsApp account. This is the only legal way to send forward messages without limitations. Otherwise, you’ll have a limit of up to only 5 members. By following these simple steps, you can create a broadcast in minutes, and also you can send forward messages to more members.
2. By using Mods or Third-party apps
This is another type of method to send forward messages to more than 5 members. You just need to install a third-party app to access this feature. The app named is Fouad WhatsApp and you can download by following some simple steps mentioned below.
- First, Go to your browser and search for Fouadmods.com Advertisement
- After entering the website, you can find all its features.
- Then by scrolling down your cursor, you can be able to see the download section.
- Choose the correct option which will suit your device and download it.
- After selecting the download option, your device gives you a warning like an image mentioned below.
- If you want to take risks, then you can download it, otherwise use the first way to send forward messages.
How to use?
- First, open your fouad mod WhatsApp
- After entering, click the three vertical dots and click fouad mods option.
- Then, click the universal option.
- In that, once again click settings option, then by scrolling down, you can find an option which is about Increase the forward limit.
- By enabling that option, you can forward messages up to 250 members.
And that’s it, this is another way to send forward messages to more than 5 members in WhatsApp by using third-party apps. By using this simple way, you can send messages and also this mod gives you more amazing features.
In this article, I have explained about sending forward messages in WhatsApp to more than 5 members. I’ve explained in two ways. One is by creating a new broadcast and second is by installing mods or third-party apps. From my point of view, I would consider the first way and that’s the legal one too. With this, I conclude my article. Also, watch related articles about seeing last seen in WhatsApp even if it’s hidden.