Twitch is the widest and popular video live streaming service in which, users can live stream their video games, music broadcasts, etc. The special feature of Twitch is the user can live stream the music broadcast, games for a long period.
If you are a Twitch user and finding the right way to change your Email ID on Twitch, then this article will provide you with the exact solution. Using the same Email ID for multiple social media accounts is not much manageable. Also, the Email ID which you are using for your social media accounts must be active. Then only you will receive the notification from those accounts.
In such a case, the Email ID which you’re using for your Twitch account should be active. Then only you will receive a notification for updates or other information from Twitch. Here’s the solution for how to change your Email ID on your Twitch Account.
Freeze Here for a While!
How to Change Email on Twitch?
There can be any reason to change your Email on Twitch. But the common reason to change the email on Twitch will be, you might forget your email password, so you’ll find to change the Email ID on Twitch. Apart from the reason, the process to change your Email ID on Twitch is simple and easy. You’ll need to know your Username and Password to log in to your Twitch TV account. After that, you can easily able to change your Email ID on Twitch TV. Here’s the process to change the Email ID on Twitch.
- First of all, log in to your Twitch TV Account just by entering your Username Advertisement
- After entering in to your Twitch TV Account, now select the option named “Settings“.
- If you are using your Twitch Account on Computer, then after selecting settings, the profile option will be viewed by default. Select the option named “Security and Privacy“.
- On Settings and Privacy, Email option will be displayed on top. Click the pencil icon to edit the Email options.
- After clicking the pencil icon, you can be able to edit the Email options. Now, enter your new Email ID and click Save button to confirm your selection.
- Once selecting the Save button, a confirmation window will pop up and there you need to enter your Twitch Password to confirm your changes.
- At last, a verification code will be sent to your new email account. Enter the Verification code to finalize the process. In the end, your Email ID will be changed to new one.
Have you forgotten the Email ID password that you’ve given for your Twitch Account? If yes, then don’t worry, you can change your Email ID on Twitch TV. Follow the above-mentioned procedures to change your old Email ID to a new Email ID on your Twitch Account. Let’s recap the process.
At first, enter your account, then select the settings option. After that, select the Security and Privacy option. In that, click the Email option and enter your New Email ID. Finally, confirm your changes by entering the Verification code on Twitch TV that you have received on your New Email ID. And that’s it, you have successfully changed your Email ID on your Twitch Account.