LinkedIn is the biggest business-oriented service which is mostly used for job searching, career development, building network, etc. This service is available for all platforms. If you are a frequent user of LinkedIn, then you may already know about LinkedIn Premium.
By upgrading your normal free version of LinkedIn to Premium LinkedIn, you will benefit from a variety of features. The premium LinkedIn provides unlimited messaging, and you can be able to see who has viewed your profile in the last 90 days.
While considering the premium LinkedIn version, it is somewhat costly. Premium LinkedIn costs about $29.99 per month. If you have already a premium user and finding the right way to cancel your premium LinkedIn pack, then you have visited the right place. In this article, I’m going to guide you towards how to cancel your LinkedIn Premium. Let’s wrap the content.
Freeze Here for a While!
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on Android Device?
For Android Users, it is simple to cancel their premium version of LinkedIn. Android Users can directly able to cancel the premium pack on the LinkedIn app itself. Here’s the procedure to cancel the LinkedIn premium pack on Android Device.
- First of all, open your LinkedIn app and Log in to your account.
- Now, select the Settings button and choose the option named “Help Center“.
- After selecting the Help Center button, Select the option named “Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription“.
- Finally, select “Cancel Premium” button to cancel your LinkedIn premium pack.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on iPhone?
If you’re an iPhone user and searching for the right path to cancel your LinkedIn premium, then follow this process to cancel your LinkedIn premium. Here’s how to cancel LinkedIn premium on iPhone.
- At first, open your Settings on your iPhone and Tap your Name that will be at the top of the screen.
- After selecting your Name, then select the option named “iTunes and App S tore Advertisement
- Now, select the button named “Apple ID” and once again select the option named “View Apple Id“. For this, you need to enter your passcode.
- In “View Apple Id” setting, you need to select the option named “Subscription“.
- At last, select LinkedIn and cancel your premium pack for LinkedIn.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on Web/Browser?
If you are currently using your Desktop rather than a mobile device, then you can also be able to cancel your LinkedIn premium in just a minute. Follow the process and here’s how to do it.
- First of all, open any browser and navigate to LinkedIn official website or follow this link. Then, log in to your account.
- After that, select the option named “Me” and select the option “Accesss My Premium“.
- In Access my Premium option, choose the button named “Manage My Premium“.
- Finally, select “Cancel Premium” button to cancel your LinkedIn premium instantly.
Here’s the short abstraction of the article. This article is about how to Cancel LinkedIn premium on Android, iPhone, and on Web. Follow the above-mentioned process to cancel your LinkedIn premium on either Android or iPhone. All the processes will be similar to each other except iPhone. Because, on iPhone, the LinkedIn Premium is canceled using the apple Id. And that’s it, you have successfully canceled your LinkedIn premium version.