Table of Contents
Did you know?
How to Transfer the Ownership in Telegram group?
Basically, when a user creat ing a group, the creator will stay as a owner of that group. This means the owner has more powers and controls than the administrator. The process of providing ownership to other members of the group has become simple to do. The process can be done in 5 minutes. In addition to this, the telegram can have members over 200,000, and with different features. Transferring the ownership to other members is not a tough task and the owner can give their control options to anyone. Also, when the owner gives the rights to the admin, they can restrict other some options too. The process for transferring the ownership in the telegram group is the same process for both Android and iOS devices. Here are the procedures to transfer the ownership to the group members in Telegram.
Process for transferring the Ownership in Telegram group:
1. First of all, open the Telegram app on your device and go to your group in which you’re the owner. After entering into the group, click the group name to fix some options for transferring the ownership to others.
2. Up next, click the pencil icon which will be at the top, near the group name. Right after clicking the pencil icon, you can be able to edit the group’s settings.
3. On the edit page, there will be three options available at the bottom, from that, click the option named “Administrators“. Only the owners can change these kinda settings from this edit page.
4. In the Administrators option, the group members will be listed there. Choose the person to whom you’re gonna give the ownership power. After fixing the member, click three vertical dots near that participant’s name.
5. By clicking the three vertical dots, the owner can restrict or give the powers to the new admin. There will be many options available, from that, if you wanna share the ownership with the admin, then enable the last option named “Add New Admins
6. Finally, click the option named “Transfer Group Ownership” and after that, you need to set a password for the sharing option. And if you follow all these ways, then you can definitely share the ownership with others in just 5 minutes.
NOTE: Here in this procedure, I’ve used Redmi Note 7 Pro, but the settings and options will remain the same for all the updated versions of telegram users.
The final words before the completion of the article. This article is all about the topic of “How to share the ownership with others in Telegram group”. Here, I’ve mentioned crystal clear procedures for both Android and iOS users. The creator of the telegram group will be the owner of the group. The owner of the group can decide the entire group’s control. Just check out the above-mentioned procedures for sharing this ownership. If you’re a passionate reader, then do visit the Did you know table.