WhatsApp is the best current trending messaging platform. The WhatsApp has more inbuilt features, in that we can tell the voice message is the best one. And this is because we could deliver any sort of messages through our voice to the receiver. But in some cases, the receiver couldn’t understand what the speaker tells. In that case, I’ve found an awesome way to translate and convert voice messages into the texts in WhatsApp by using some third-party apps. It’s completely your wish to use these kinds of third-party apps. These apps will not be safe at all times. And lets now get into the article to gather info about the procedure.
|1. 5 Incredible Tips and Tricks in WhatsApp–link|
|2. How to Forward Messages in WhatsApp to more than 5 members?–link|
|3. How to see the Last Seen of your friend in Whatsapp even if it’s Hidden?–link|
How to translate voice messages into texts in WhatsApp on Android?
Converting the voice messages to texts in WhatsApp on Android is just a simple process. For all these, here I’ve mentioned two third-party apps and by using these apps. you can be able to convert the voice messages into texts.
1. Transcriber for the WhatsApp app for Android.
2. Textr app for Android.
1. Transcriber for the WhatsApp:
Transcriber is one of the best apps to convert voice messages into texts for Android. This app is very much useful to older people who don’t hear some voice messages. Also, this app will be useful to some people who don’t have enough time to hear all those voice messages in WhatsApp. Scroll your view down to see the procedures for the conversion.
1. Start the process by downloading the app named Transcriber for the WhatsApp in Play Store or follow this link.
2. After downloading the app, then open WhatsApp on your device and choose the chat in which you want to convert the voice message into texts.
3. Once you’ve chosen the voice message, then long-press that message. After the long press, there will be lots of options will appearing. In those options, choose the share option.
4. In that share option, choose the transcriber app
5. And that’s it, you can do this process in minutes and you can be able to convert the voice messages into the texts with ease in simple steps.
Textr app is a developing third-party app in Android that provides you a key feature of converting voice messages into texts in WhatsApp. Make eyesight on down to view the procedures for the conversion process.
1. First of all, download the app named Textr from Google Play Store or follow the link.
2. After downloading the app, open the WhatsApp, and choose the voice message which you need to convert into text.
3. Long press the voice message which you’ve chosen and there will be more options appearing. In that, choose the Textr app.
4. And finally, the app automatically converts the voice message into the texts. The translated texts will be in language which you’ve chosen.
How to convert the voice messages into texts in WhatsApp on iOS?
This awesome process is also available for the iOS users too. iOS
1. First of all, install the app named Audio to text for WhatsApp on your iOS device by going in the apps store or follow this link.
2. After installing the app, then choose the voice message which you want to convert into texts.
3. Finally, share the voice message to the app named Audio to Text and view the translated voice messages into texts.
The article is all about explaining the process of converting voice messages into texts in WhatsApp for both Android and iOS platforms. In my point of view, installing third-party apps will not be safe at all times. And this is completely your choice to install all these third-party apps. I hope this article will be useful to all. With this, I’m concluding the article.