Search Engines are used to find a specific keyword that is placed like an index. With the help of these Search Engines, we can find certain solutions to our queries. And many of us will be a Chrome user. If you used Google a lot and thought of having a change in your Search Engine, then the process is very simple to change it. It’s not compelling to use a single search engine on a chrome browser. There are other different Search Engine options were available. Other options like Bing Duck Duck Go, etc would be better choices, and selecting the Search Engine will definitely be your choice. In this article, I’m letting you the way of changing the default Search Engine on Chrome browser on both Smartphones as well as in PC.
Table of Contents
Did you know?
How to Change the Default Search Engine on Chrome on Smartphones?
The default search engine on Chrome will be Google and if you are bored to use Google as a default search engine? If yes, then here’s a change for it. Here in this passage, I’m going to let you know the process of changing the default search engine on chrome for both Android and iOS users. The process will be simple and you can finish changing the search engine within two or three minutes. Below are the procedures that were mentioned and based on that you can change your default search engine on chrome.
1. First of all, open your Chrome browser on your Smartphone and if you don’t have the browser, then download it from your play store or in AppStore.
2. Up next, after opening the browser, click the three vertical dots that are located at the top right corner. And after clicking the three dots, once again choose the option named Settings and that will be looking like a metal gear.
3. In settings, at the basic heading, there will be an option named Search Engine, and click that option. Once you clicked that option, there the different kinds of search engines that will be provided.
4. Other Search Engines like Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, will be available on the chrome browser. You can select your wished search engine on the chrome browser.
How to Change the Default Search Engine on Chrome on PC?
The chrome browser is available on different platforms. In the above passages, I’ve delivered the procedures for smartphones. And here, you’ll get the procedures for PC. There will be a slight change because the platform differs. But both the concepts will be similar. Below are the procedures that were mentioned for PC, just follow them and change your search engine on chrome.
1. First of all, open your chrome browser as I said in the early passage for the smartphone. The first point will be similar to the previous procedure.
2. After opening the browser, click the three vertical dots that are located at the top right corner. In that, click the option named settings. On settings, there will be certain options located on the left side, in that click the option named Search Engine.
3. Once entering into the search engine option, click another option named “Manage search engines“. In that option, you can change your desired search engine.
4. Same as smartphones, search engines like bing, yahoo, and other search engines will be available. You can select your wished search engine on your chrome browser.
This article about the topic “How to change the default search engine on chrome”. Here, the process is mentioned for both PC and smartphones. You can finish changing the search engine within a minute. The concept will be similar when compared with smartphones and on PC. And that’s it, the article get’s concluded.