Have you ever forgotten to send a message to your friend on Whatsapp? Or else failed to send a birthday message to your favorite person on Whatsapp? If yes, then hereafter no need to worry about it. Because, in this article, I’m gonna guide you with an idea of how to schedule messages on Whatsapp.
To schedule a message on Whatsapp, you can directly do that in Whatsapp itself. Because there is no option available to schedule a message on Whatsapp. For that reason, there are several third-party apps were available to schedule a message on Whatsapp. From that bunch of lists, I’ve found an app that schedules a message on Whatsapp.
In this article, I’ve selected an app named SKEDit (Android), and Shortcuts (iPhone). To schedule a Whatsapp message, these applications named SKEDit and Shortcuts can be used. SKEDit is for Android and Shortcuts is for iOS users. Let’s move on further to find out how to use the SKEDit application to schedule messages on Whatsapp. Here’s how to do it.
Table of Contents
Freeze here for a while!
NOTE: Using third-party applications aren’t safe at all time. Because there’s a chance of stealing the data easily. If you want to use this kind of third-party application, use it at your own risk.
How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android?
Can you believe that you can schedule a message on Whatsapp on Android? Yes, you can schedule a message on Whatsapp on Android using an application named SKEDit. In recent times, SKEDit is the tool most widely used to schedule Whatsapp messages, Emails, and more. There are many features in this application SKEDit.
By using the SKEDit app, the users can schedule a message on Whatsapp for up to a week or shorter. Below I’ve mentioned the procedures to use and schedule a message on Whatsapp by using the SKEDit app.
- First of all, open Google Playstore in your Android device and search for “SKEDit” app. If you find it difficult, then navigate through this link.
- Up next, open SKEDit app and create your account or just sign in with your Facebook account.
- Once after this process, you will be get started with this SKEDit app. In the main interface, there will be several options line Whatsapp business, Whatsapp, SMS, etc. Out of these, select Whatsapp option to schedule a message on Whatsapp.
- After selecting Whatsapp option, the SKEDit app will ask you to enable the accessibility option to schedule Whatsapp messages. So, you need to enable the accessibility option in your settings.
- Finally after enabling the accessibility option on settings, type a message and choose the recipient and the date to schedule the message on Whatsapp.
- Before confirming the scheduled message, there’s an option “Ask me before sending“. If you enable this option, a notification will appear before sending the message. If you want, you can enable this button. And that’s it.
How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on iPhone?
We can schedule Whatsapp messages on Android using third-party applications. Similarly, you will arise a question that we can schedule the Whatsapp Messages on iPhone? If yes, then you can schedule Whatsapp messages on your iPhone using the Shortcuts app. Here’s how to do it.
- At first, open your apps store and search for “Shortcuts” app. If you find it diificult, then use this link to download the applocation.
- After installing the “Shortcuts” app, open the application and Click the “Automation” button that will be at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, click the plus(+) button at the top and then choose the option named “Create Personal Automation“. This option let’s you to create an Automation to schedule any kind of activity you want to do later.
- After this, select the button named “Time of Day” to fix the schedule of an activity. In this option, you can select the time, date, day to send a message automatically.
- Once you finished selecting the time, then you need to choose the format of the activity, then what kind of activity, and atlast, you need to select the app which you want to use this automation. This can be done by selecting the “Add section” button.
- And that’s it, you have successfully scheduled Whatsapp messages on iPhone using Shortcuts app.
Here’s the conclusion of the article. If you want to schedule a message on Whatsapp, then you can do it directly on Whatsapp itself. But you can use third-party apps to do it so. Using third-party apps aren’t safe at all time. So if you want to schedule a message on Whatsapp, then better you can fix a notification on your Calendar application. Or if you want to use the third-party apps, then follow the above-mentioned apps to schedule a message on Whatsapp.