If you’re much frustrated by using an in-built browser as a default browser? Or searching to change the default in-built browser to other browsers? If yes, then you’ve jumped into the right destination. Here’s I’m going to clear cut “How to Set Google Chrome as a default browser in Android and iOS devices“. In the beginning, the device will ask the user to set the default browser. After fixing the default browser, many people don’t know how to change that. Also, sometimes, it will be bored to use the same browser for a long time. For all these purposes, you just roll out the article and scroll down to know more.
|Google Chrome allows you to Share QR-Code on Android and Desktop|
|How to Adjust the text size on the Web page in Google Chrome?|
How to set Google Chrome as the default browser in Android?
Everyone knows Android is the easiest operating system. So there’s the easiest way to set Google Chrome as a default browser in Android. You can easily able to keep Google Chrome as a default browser in a few minutes. For fixing the chrome as a default browser, follow some simple procedures which I’ve mentioned below.
1. First, open “settings” in your Android device and the settings that looks like a metal gear.
2. Next, click the “apps” option in the settings. This apps option will differ for the many devices.
3. In the apps option, click the “manage apps” option or click the “default apps” option and that was located at the top right corner.
4. After clicking the default apps option, then choose the browser option and select Chrome or any other browser as a default browser. Once you’ve selected the Chrome as a default browser, then close the settings and open a link to check if it is working or not.
5. And these are the simple steps to set Chrome as a default browser. Its absolutely your choice for fixing the default browser. The above-mentioned steps will differ for some devices, but the concept is same for all Android devices.
How to set Google Chrome as the default browser in iOS?
Usually operating an iOS device will be a pretty tough task. But if you want to set Google Chrome as a default browser in iOS, then follow some simple steps which I’ve mentioned below. Recently iOS 14 has launched to change the default browsers with its latest update. Let’s look out the steps to change the default browsers and fixing Chrome as the default browser.
1. First, open “settings” in your iPad or iPhone devices.
2. Then after entering into the settings, click the Chrome by scrolling down in the apps list
3. In the Chrome, you can be able to see the “default browser
4. By following these three steps, you can be able to set Chrome as a default browser in just a few minutes. This is the latest update that iOS 14 has launched for changing the default browsers.
The article gets concluded by the short and sweet summary. This article is all about “How to Set Google Chrome as a Default Browser in Android and iOS Devices“. Above there are some simple procedures that are mentioned to set chrome as a default browser. Also, check the related articles to chrome that are also mentioned above at the starting of the article. I hope this article will be helpful to people who don’t know how to set chrome as a default browser. With this, the article gets concluded.