Having a Desktop or Computer, but the Webcam which you have wasn’t working or not having a webcam. So you’ll find it difficult to attend meetings or video calls. If you need to buy a Webcam, it also costs a few amounts. At that time, you’ll be in a tactless situation. For that problem, I’ve found a great solution to the users who’s webcam was not working or people who did not have a webcam. Here in this article, I’m going to tell you about “How to use your Mobile as a Webcam” and when you finish reading this entire article, you may know how to use your mobile as a Webcam. Also, check my previous which relates apps and the article is “10 Best apps by Google“. Let’s now get into the article.
Table of Contents
How to use your Mobile as a Webcam?
Here in this article, I’m going to tell you about “How to use your Mobile as a Webcam” and for both Android and iOS users. The procedures are very simple and easily doable.
How to use your Android mobile as a Webcam?
Can we use our Android mobile as a Webcam? is the question which was asked by so many people. The answer is yes. Yes, you can use your Android mobile as a Webcam in your Desktop or Computer. Some Android devices may contain an in-built option for this purpose. But most of the mobiles did not contain it. For that, you just need to use third-party apps. Here I’m going to tell you about two apps that make you use your Android mobile as a Webcam. The apps are Droidcam and iVCam Webcam. By following the below-mentioned steps, you can be able to use your Android mobile as a Webcam.
1. By using Droidcam:
1. First, Install the app on your mobile. Go to Google Playstore and search for Droidcam. Click install to download or follow this link.
2. Same as the above-mentioned, download the app on your Desktop. Just search for Droidcam in Google and download the app or follow this link.
3. After downloading the app in your Desktop, install the app in your Desktop.
4. Now after installing the app, open the app. Then enter the Device IP
5. Then enable your audio and video. Finally, start the video from your Android device, by then the video also plays on your desktop too. With this, you can use your mobile as a webcam.
2. By using iVCam Webcam:
1. First, install the app on your mobile. Go to Google Playstore and search for iVCam Webcam and click install to download the app or follow this link.
2. Like before, install the same app on your Desktop. Go to Google and search for iVCam Webcam and then download the app or just follow this link.
3. Open the app in your mobile, after that go to setting in your mobile and enable developer options. After enabling it, also enable the USB Debugging option which was located in the Developer options.
4. Now connect your mobile and desktop with a USB cable. So, the video plays automatically on the screen. Finally, you can have the video ON without using a Webcam.
How to use your iOS mobile as a Webcam?
Android os does not contain much protection like iOS. So it will be somewhat difficult to find a better app for these kinds of purposes. Here I’ve found a third-party app for iOS users to connect their iPhone as a Webcam. The app’s name is EpocCam Webcam for Mac and PC. Below I’ve mentioned some simple steps to use your iPhone as a Webcam.
1. First, install the app named EpocCam Webcam. Go to the apple store and search for EpocCam Webcam or follow this link.
2. Install the same app on your Desktop.
3. Then open the app on your iPhone and connect your mobile to the Desktop by using Wi-Fi. Once you connected the device with your Desktop. The video automatically shows ON.
4. Once your video is ON, you can be able to use your iPhone or iPad as a Webcam.
I’m concluding this article by telling the summary in brief. This article is about “How to use your Mobile as a Webcam” and I’ve explained clearly with some simple steps. By following those steps, you’ll be able to use your mobile as a webcam. And that’s it, I hope this article would be helpful to the users who did not have a Webcam or the users whose webcam was repaired. Also, check out my previous post “10 Best Apps by Google“.